Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Pippi!! Love, the Birthday Elf

Linnea started talking a few weeks ago. She says Mama, Dada, dog, and Lander (which might actually have been her first word, although I'm sort of pretending that Mama came first).

Now the only time she's quiet is when she's stuffing things into her mouth!

Look what arrived in the mail!

She's also crawling (finally) and cruising, and is especially fond of making her own walkers out of whatever she can find around the house. Here comes trouble!

Linnea's first kiddie pool experience.

It was a little chilly, but she had fun!

Examining her name day card from Pippi and Ru.

Uh oh...is Linnea picking up on her parents caffeine addiction?

Looks like it!











2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Birthday Elf is definitely my best present of the day - mind you, I haven't opened any others as yet, but I doubt that my rank-ordering will change ... There's simply nothing I like more than new pictures of the Nene, and it was so sweet of her (i.e., you) to combine them with birthday greetings. Oh, those eyes; oh, those curls; oh, that visible sense of mischief ...
Much love and many thanks -
the aged Pippi

Colleen said...

I can't believe she is talking!!! I guess it is true what they say "early walker late talker, early talker...." you get it. I wish she and Max could hang out. It would be nice to see you guys too;-)